1. Be sure all parts are securely assembled and the flaps are flat on the caps to create equal, consistent vacuum.
2. Be sure you are not pinching the tubing where it passes through the notch between the cup and the lid.
3. Be sure the tubing notch is at 12 o'clock when placed in your bra to avoid spilling collected milk.
4. Watch our videos again, with a device in hand - and use the "pause" button if necessary - to get more familiar with and make the most of your Freemie system.
5. Please call or email us if you need further assistance.
P.O. Box 162671
Sacramento, CA 95816-2671